What an honor it was to look at my notifications and see that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I received notification from Madhurima all the way from New Zealand, she runs the Nostalgic Lemon Blog. I found her blog one day while just wanting to read about some of the shows I was just about to start Binge watching. I like what I saw and followed her. She writes about different subjects such as TV, Books to Personal Stories she shares. I was so shocked and surprised when I saw her nominate me for the Versatile Blogger award, I thank you and wholeheartedly accept the nomination.
In accepting this award there are a few small rules to follow:
So upon acceptance of the award, here are the official rules:
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- State 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers
- Notify them via social media
I have been reading blogs and truly looking to see who I would like to nominate for this award. I tell you it was not easy. I read and read. I thought about. I searched for different subjects and blogs that I would normally read. I did not search for things outside of my interest as I want to nominate those I truly feel are Versatile Bloggers. Some blogs are truly wonderful, but they are limited subject matter. Many many blogs are automatically excluded from this as their following is already past 300. My nominees will be contacted very soon.
7 things you will now know about me:
- I am a terrible Movie Partner. I catch the giggles at the worst times and my attention span is short. I have been known to go to the bathroom and come back in and say random things like” What? no- one here could pause the movie for me” That either results in laughing or dirty looks. There is only one small group of moviegoers left that will put up with me, My oldest sister and my youngest daughter. Everyone else well they tell me about the movie after they have already seen it.
- I always find the good in people, even when they have a lot more bad than good. I believe every person, even the worst people have some good in them. Maybe they are a thief but they would carry an old lady’s groceries or maybe they are like Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor. This has not been my brightspot in life. Even when the bad is out seeking me, I tend to find reason to see the good anyway.
- I am a HomeSchool Mom. If you know me that is not even in my personality at all. But is is true. My oldest daughter started homeschooling in the 8th grade. She was missing a lot of school with my youngest daughter being in the hospital all the time.Now my son and my youngest daughter are also homeschooled. It is a lot easier than it sounds. My son and oldest daughter attended school on the computer.(my oldest graduated several years ago) They have actual teachers that they must answer too. My youngest daughter attends Hospital Homebound so she sees the teacher 2 times a week and they send work home and I help her as she needs.
- My life can be described a one long run-on sentence. Although I have never been properly diagnosed, I am ADHD. When in preschool, I was that child that woke every one up from nap, just because. and well 40 years later I have not changed much. I am that Mom who wakes my kids up in the middle of the night to tell them a joke. They are used to it, but I get lots of eye rolls and sarcastics Moms!!!
- I am very sensitive. I cry for other people randomly. I had to stop reading the newspaper when I was younger because I used to cry about things all the time and it drove my late husband crazy. He would say can you read the comics or sports or something. I am not a wimp or a cry baby, as a matter of fact I am quite the opposite I just have a really compassionate sensitive side.
- I have a great Sense of Humor. My childhood was picture perfect, my adult life has been quite a mess. My sense of humor has gotten me through, loss, divorce, raising kids and so much more. I am truly thankful that I can dish it and I can take it. I like corny jokes and sweet Romantic comedy. I have a wide variety of levels to what makes my sense of humor unique.
- I am in my early 40’s yet I am already Divorced and Widowed. This makes for lots of reasons why my life is a run-on sentence and why I need such a great sense of humor.
Now that I have shared 7 things about me, you maybe happy to know there is more where that comes from.
Please enjoy reading my blog. Have I told you about the time….